1. Not being able to pay your grocery bill because you bought that extra handle of Fireball.
2. A dizzying lack of sleep.
3. Drinking day-old coffee because you’re too lazy to make a fresh pot.
4. Digging in all your coat pockets for enough quarters to do a load of laundry.
5. Rapidly approaching unemployment.
6. Choosing Netflix over a frat party and feeling really good about your decision.
7. Realizing that you have no more birthdays to look forward to.
8. Having more respect for your crockpot than your roommates.
9. Panicking about how soon you have to pay for your own health insurance.
10. Wondering whether it’s acceptable to get your news from both Buzzfeed and the New York Times.
11. Calling your mom to ask how to use the toaster oven as an oven.
12. Screwing up your taxes.
13. Forgetting what it means to have to wear something other than men’s boxer shorts.
14. Trying to figure out at what point it is no longer okay for your mom to be your emergency contact.
15. Losing all respect for pretty much anyone under the age of 21.
16. One giant, horrible, disorienting hangover.
17. Actually waking up when your alarm goes off.
18. A slightly terrifying readiness to become a contributing member of society.
19. Finally starting to become friends with the siblings you once wanted to strangle.
20. Learning how much shit you thought was free you actually have to pay for.
21. Complaining about back and neck pain.
22. Okay, maybe I do feel happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. Damn it Taylor Swift. Looks like you got something right.